Selecting the right real estate sales representative is crucial in making or breaking the sale of your home. You want to hire the most qualified person to assist you in selling one of your largest investments. The perfect realtor you are looking for should be experienced in your local market and knows the area well, addresses all your questions and concerns, listens to your needs and has a marketing plan in selling your home.
It’s important to ask the right questions when you interview your prospective real estate agent. Here is a list of questions that you may want to ask when interviewing your Markham, Unionville, Stouffville or York Region real estate agent. (Benczik Team Realty answers below).
1. How long have you been selling real estate on a full-time basis?
2. How many homes have you closed in the past 12 months?
3. How many listings did you handle last year?
4. What percentage of your listings sell?
5. On average, how many days are your listings on the market?
6. Do you have a team to help you handle the multitude of details associated with each real estate transaction or do you have to handle it yourself?
Yes, Leslie has a team of 7 professionals to assist you with all the details of your transaction.
7. Do you have a list of references to call?
Yes, call us for our references.
8. Do you provide verbal feedback from buyers about showings of my home?
Yes, you will receive a feedback report once a week minimum.
9. Do you have a marketing plan and systems for selling my home quickly ?
10. Do you have full-time buyer specialists to show my home on a moment's notice?
Yes. 5 Sales Representatives: Leslie Benczik, , Alon Hillel, Susan Taylor, Rachel Kavanagh and Steve Ialongo
11. Do you have a personal website to market my home 24/7?
Yes, check out www.GetBenczik.com
12. How many prospective home buyers contacted you last year?
Over, 3,000 from phone calls, internet hits, walk-ins, referral, etc., all these prospects are followed up with on daily basis.
13. How many transactions did your brokerage do last year?
Over 1,000. RE/MAX sells more homes in Markham, Unionville & Stouffville than any other brokerage.