We are a growing real estate office with a world class team of professionals currently looking for an individual who is motivated, a self-starter, highly organized, detailed oriented and interested in Real Estate to join us.
The administrative assistant will be responsible for many receptionist/administrative duties, such as answering a multi-line telephone system and fielding calls to the appropriate sales representative; printing, filing, scanning and photocopying documents, conducting feedback calls on a daily basis, distributing mail, designing, creating and writing creative marketing brochures for properties. In addition, the administrative assistant will translate some marketing materials from English to traditional Chinese and manage and grow our WeChat social media account.
Other duties include preparing marketing materials for houses (i.e. printed brochures and various web sources and maintaining office equipment and supplies. The selected candidate will also be involved in event planning, and may be required to do off site work to measure the interior of houses and take detailed notes.
Our team is looking for someone who possesses the follow qualities and characteristics
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle
- An eye for detail, creative, punctual, able to multi-task, organized, friendly, works well with others, can work independently with little supervision, takes initiative, motivated to help others and take on more, pleasant telephone manners, flexible to change, adaptable and can work under tight deadlines.
- Customer care and telephone manner is crucial
- Accurate typing skills and speed of 60-75+ WPM
- Strong Computer Skills (Using MAC and PC)
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, Publisher, PowerPoint, Access)
- Knowledge of using Adobe InDesign & Acrobat
- Ability to translate marketing materials to traditional Chinese
- Working knowledge of WeChat, Facebook and Instagram
- Working knowledge of Google apps including calendar, docs and sheets
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Strong written and verbal communicator
- Real estate office and administrative experience preferred
- Proficiency in Cantonese and/or Mandarin is an asset
If you have these and more we want to meet you!
Salary Range: $30,000 – $40,000 Annually Depending on Experience
Start Date: Immediate
Hours of Operation: 8:30am to 5:00pm
Please send your cover letter, resume with salary expectation to the attention of Tiffany Lee at email@example.com
*We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.